The clinics programme is aimed at creating a big playground at Surfana Festival. Try what you’ve never done or do what you like the most. The clinics programme will consist of good oldies and some newbies and will be up and the full clinics programme will be announced soon.
It probably didn’t go unnoticed, we’ve added a day to our festival. Yay! One more day to enjoy the festival and to participate in the cool clinics. Take a good look at what the festival has in store for you this year, get inspired and book your favorites!
- Water, Beach & Sports
- Yoga & Relax
- Educational & Inspirational
- Get Creative!
BOOKING YOUR CLINICS
For most clinics you need to pay a small fee to participate.
First come, first serve. If you want to be sure you have a ticket for your favourite clinic, book your ticket in advance to avoid disappointment at the festival. However, we want to give everyone a fair shot at signing up for the clinics.
There will be an online pre-sale for 50% of the available spots for the clinics, starting June 1st. The other half of the tickets will be available during the festival at the clinics desk or online throughout the festival weekend.
IN ADVANCE / ONLINE:
We are currently working on a new system to help make booking your favorite clinics easier!
We’ll keep you posted about the Clinics App. In the meantime, you can read all about the first announced music acts!
Online Pre-sale starts: Thursday June 1st at 10:00
AT THE FESTIVAL:
Each day throughout the festival weekend between 09:00 – 21:00 you may come to the clinics desk, situated at the festival site, to directly book clinics! If you’re unsure as to which clinics to sign up for, we’d be more than happy to help make a choice.
- Sounds obvious… but you do need a valid festival ticket to participate in a clinic!
- Changing your bookings: We don’t mean to be difficult but Surfana Festival can not accommodate any changes after the booking has been confirmed and paid.
- Once you’re at the festival you can head over to the timetable at the clinic desk to see if any changes have been made to the programme before the scheduled clinic start time.
- Cancellations: Clinics and/or workshops are non-refundable but can be transferred to other recipients with a festival ticket. Participants that fail to show will be not be refunded, no exceptions. Only exception to the rule is in case the weather would let us down dramatically and clinics can not take place. In that case, go to the clinics info point.
- Accessibility: Everyone’s welcome at Surfana, which also means we try to make the clinics as accessible as possible for everyone. However some locations (at the beach or in the dunes) might be less accessible.
Got any questions? Feel free to reach out to Vera, email@example.com